CNC Milling Equipment: 3 & 4 Axis
This equipment can competitively handle parts as small as the tip of a pen or as large as 40" x 20" x 28".
- Mori Seiki CNC Multi-Pallet Horizontal Milling Machine Model SH-50
- Fadal CNC Vertical Milling Machines Model 15XT
- Fadal CNC Vertical Milling Machines Model 2016L
- Fadal CNC Vertical Milling Machines Model EMC
- Fadal CNC Vertical Milling Machine Model 4020
- Full MasterCam System, Version X4
- Full Complement of Inventoried Tooling for HMCs and VMCs (This includes state-of-the-art tooling for a wide range of materials and complex operations.)
CNC Turning Equipment
This equipment can competitively handle parts as small as the tip of a pen or as large as a 15" diameter by 25" long.
- Hardinge CNC 8/51 Quest “5-Axis” Lathe
- Hardinge CNC Cobra Lathe
- Mori Seiki SL204SMC
- Star CNC Swiss Type Automatic Lathe w/ Bar Feeder Full MasterCam System, Version X4
- Full Compliment of Tooling for all Turning and Contour Milling (This includes state of the art tooling for a wide range of materials and complex operations.)
Machining and Tooling Equipment:
- (2) Series 1 Bridgeports with Acu-rite II
- (1) Sharp Vertical Mill with Readout
- (1) Clausing Vertical Mill with Readout
- (1) No. 2 Brown & Sharpe Horizontal Mill
- (1) Clausing 13" Lathe
- (1) Jet 14" x 40" Lathe
- (1) 9" South Bend Lathe with Chucks and Collet
- (1) Hardinge Chucker
- (1) Kent 6 x 18 Surface Grinder
- (1) G & L 10 x 20 Surface Grinder
- (2) Boyer Shultz 6 x 12 Surface Grinders
- (1) Crystal Lake Cylindrical Grinder
- (1) EDM with 12 x 15 Tank
Miscellaneous Tooling and Equipment:
- (1) Powermatic Band Saw
- (1) Horizontal Band Saw
- (1) Sunnen Hone LBA-640
- (3) Air Compressors
- (1) 5 Speed Drill Press
- (1) Clausing Variable Speed Drill Press
- (1) 5 Spindle Drill Press
- (2) Grizzly Drill Presses
Quality and Office Equipment:
- Micrometer Sets 0-12"
- Gage Block Sets .010 - 4.000"
- Gage Pins .06 - 5.00"
- Height Gages 18" and 24"
- Numerex Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Surface Plates
- Misc Bore Gauge Sets
The Quality Department inventories many additional items specific to our machining capabilities.
- Numerous Grades of Aluminum, Stainless Steels, and Carbon Steels
- Copper and Brass Alloys
- Wide Variety of Tool Steels
- Ultem 2300 (Polyethermide)
- UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
Using conventional machining equipment and state-of-the-art, electronically-integrated CNC machines, the company routinely performs secondary machining on powdered metal parts, forged products, and castings.
“Excellent workmanship with on time delivery and superior quality products.”
“Our second shift had the mold running production because of your efforts. This service is outstanding.”
“We have never seen products machined with their level of quality.”
“RSJ’s delivery time is perfect and their level of service and willingness to go the extra step is exceptional."